I’m a Freaking Rockstar!
Having been in real estate for over 12 years, I have seen the highs and the lows in the market and can navigate through it all to get you the best possible outcome. My background in mortgages plus 20 years of sales experience means I can not only negotiate a great deal for you, but I can also assist in the nitty gritty details to get you truly from start to finish with your home sale or purchase.
Personally, I have purchased and sold dozens of homes for family use and investment opportunities allowing me to understand what you are experiencing as an individual. It is this personal connection to the process that allows me to foresee what items may come up and help to resolve them before they even arise.
- I’ve lived in the South East Valley since 1982. That means I remember when the 60 Freeway stopped at Power Rd!
- I now live in Gilbert with my husband, Jason, and our son, Giovanni.
- My ultimate goal is to teach Giovanni that he can accomplish any goal he sets for himself.
- I love to bake – cookies, cakes, pies, you name it – I love to bake it. You may even get to try some of my goodies at some point in our house hunting or selling mission.
- My other passion is working out – well I mean I kind of have to if I’m going to be baking all of those delicious treats!