I’m a Freaking Rockstar!
I first got my real estate sales license way back in 2007 and have since become a licensed Associate Broker. That means I have seen the highs and the lows in the market and can navigate through it all to get you the best possible outcome. My background in mortgages plus 20 years of sales experience means I can not only negotiate a great deal for you, but I can also assist in the nitty gritty details to get you truly from start to finish with your home sale or purchase.
Open & Honest Communication is the name of the game. In order to ensure a smooth process, we will be communicating regularly. This allows me to keep our entire transaction on track and makes sure we are both working toward Bringing Your Vision into Reality.
Personally, I have purchased and sold dozens of homes for family use and investment opportunities allowing me to understand what you are experiencing as an individual. It is this personal connection to the process that allows me to foresee what items may come up and help to resolve them before they even arise.
I believe in an upfront, no-nonsense approach to selling and buying real estate. After all, buying or selling a home will likely be one of, if not the, largest transaction you ever complete. Therefore, I will be honest and will tell you if either I or my office is not the best fit for your situation.
My ultimate goal is to Bring Your Vision into Reality! In order to accomplish this, I not only use current technology and sales/marketing trends, but I also COMMUNICATE with you regularly. I know the latter part sounds simple and you are thinking yeah duh you need to communicate so does everyone. Well you would be surprised at the number of clients I’ve worked with that came to me after a transaction with a different agent and complained to me that the agent would take days to respond to them via phone/text/email if they responded at all. Open, honest, and timely communication between you and I is the key to a smooth transaction.
I’m excited to be a part of Bringing Your Visions into Reality!
- I’ve lived in the South East Valley since 1982. That means I remember when the 60 Freeway stopped at Power Rd!
- I now live in Gilbert with my husband, Jason, and our son, Giovanni.
- My ultimate goal is to teach Giovanni that he can accomplish any goal he sets for himself.
- I love to bake – cookies, cakes, pies, you name it – I love to bake it. You may even get to try some of my goodies at some point in our house hunting or selling mission.
- My other passion is working out – well I mean I kind of have to if I’m going to be baking all of those delicious treats!